Friday, May 18, 2012

My techno genius

I understand that all three of my children have grown up in an age where all kids are technology savvy and not afraid to dive right into whatever computer program or electronic device happens to be in front of them. I may regret admitting that I still don't know exactly how to work my iPhone, my iPad, or even the electronics in my car.

So, the fact that Evan can jump right in and navigate his way through any app on my iPhone or iPad really frustrates me. How did he learn that? Where did he learn that? Why isn't he afraid he is going to do something to permanently disable everything? For the love of God, the child is only four!

The special thing about Evan today is that he is totally and amazingly tech savvy - something that his mom will never be...

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Excited about dinner at Double Dave's!

No comments:

Post a Comment