Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Inspirational, celebrational, muppetational

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight

It's time to put on make up
It's time to dress up right
It's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight

To introduce our guest star
That's what I'm here to do
So it really makes me happy
To introduce to you
The amazing Evan Ring

It's time to put on make up
It's time to dress up right
It's time to get things started on the most sensational
Inspirational, celebrational, muppetational
This is what we call the Muppet Show

One of the earliest memories I have of going to the movies was when I went to see the Muppet Movie with my Aunt Ba, my cousin Norah, and my sister Jennie. Ba and I shared popcorn, and she ate all of it before the movie started. Then she shrieked when Kermit was almost run over by the steamroller. I LOVED the Muppets when I was growing up. I proudly admit that I had a Kermit and Miss Piggy bedspread in my room and a beautiful Miss Piggy poster that rivaled that popular Farrah Fawcett poster people always talk about.

No one was more excited about the recent Muppets movie than I was. Marvin took Evan while they were in Alabama, and I took Nicholas and Olivia here in San Antonio. I LOVED the movie, and so did my Evan. In fact, he has become quite a little fan. He loves singing along with the soundtrack in the car and shouted out loud this morning when he saw a little girl wearing a Kermit t-shirt.

Today's special thing about Evan is that he is indeed inspirational, celebrational, and muppetational, and I am a huge fan.

OLIVIA'S STREAK





No comments:

Post a Comment