Sunday, May 29, 2011

Days 27, 28, and 29

Sorry blog friends. While the streak is going strong, my blogging has suffered... Here is a brief recap of my streak.

On Friday night, Lilly and I went for a run. I didn't really feel like going, but my training partner and my little boy inspired me.

On Saturday morning, I went for a run by myself. While running, I ran into my Mom and her dog, Dori. So, I ran Dori for a little while and dropped her off at home. After 28 days, I really feel like I am getting into better shape, which is a good thing, since I'm planning to run a 1/2 marathon with my friend Karen in September.

This morning, I ran with Lilly. It was a good run, but she runs much faster than I do, so I end up really tired by the end of my runs with her. But, she is a good encourager, like I hope Marvin and I are for Evan.

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Olivia has been continuing her streak, just like her mom is. For Friday's picture, she drew a cat. Not sure what inspired her to do that, but it is really cute...



For Day 28, Olivia drew a cute picture of a cute girl dog, which is completely understandable, since we live with Lilly!



Olivia's drawing from Day 29 is the result of a drawing contest she was having with her friend Aidan. It is a sweet picture of a dolphin and a rainbow. On a side note, we couldn't decide who should win the drawing contest, and Aidan refused to have a dance contest, so I guess Olivia won!


No comments:

Post a Comment