Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 6

Well  I finished my streak by 6:07 a.m. today, but I am just now getting a chance to update the blog. I had a really nice run this morning. Quiet and peaceful - a great time to do some thinking about why I'm doing this. It really does make me run harder and better to think about how hard pediatric stroke survivors, like Evan, have to work all the time to accomplish many things that I take for granted.

Looking forward to sleeping in a little tomorrow and enjoying a longer, more leisurely run!

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Today, Olivia chose to draw a picture of our dog Lilly, who loves to run. She runs around the house with toys, she runs with me sometimes, but last year we found out she loves to run after bunnies.

Lilly with a bunny, her running inspiration, in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment