Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DAY 10

Day 10 is in the books. Honestly, I wasn't sure if it was going to happen or if my streak was going to stop. I was a little too tired to work out this morning, so I saved it for this evening. Then, after a long day at work, I wasn't really in the mood to go. But, again, I didn't want to let all of my friends, fellow streakers, and stroke survivors down, so I laced up my running shoes and went out with my favorite running partner, Lilly. She is a great runner - she drags me along when I start getting tired! I'm sure that's how Evan feels about us some days, when he doesn't want to do therapy or work with Righty.

Now that I'm done with day 10, I'm feeling really good about myself and this streak. Bring on day 11!

OLIVIA'S STREAK

For day 10, Olivia drew some puffy clouds. I think she told me they were heart clouds, but they could be clouds with birds in them. Guess it's open to interpretation!

No comments:

Post a Comment