Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 18

Day 18 was a tough one. I had a really busy day at work and was tired when I got home. Adding to that was the soreness I was feeling from running on Day 17. So, instead of running, I rode our exercise bike for 30 minutes while I watched Glee, one of my favorite shows. Biking definitely uses different muscles than running, so I fell like I still got a workout, and my muscles were happy!

That reminds me of why it is so important for Evan to use different muscles on his right side every day. While I'm not sure if his muscles get sore, his brain is still re-wiring and re-learning, so it is important that he does different exercises so that he can continue to make progress.

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Olivia went to the doctor, and she has strep throat. She must be feeling better, though, because she drew a beautiful picture of Evan's favorite stuffed animal, Puppy. Check out Puppy's TV debut on our link to the KENS-5 morning show!

No comments:

Post a Comment