Friday, May 20, 2011

DAY 20

Pretty uneventful Day 20. Did an evening workout with Lilly. After a busy and active day at work, I felt a little tired, but after we got home from dinner, I laced up my running shoes and completed my streak for the day. Not only did my legs get a work out tonight, but Lilly saw a bunny and tried to chase it, so my arms got a work out as well.

Tomorrow will be a busy day, so the plan is to get up early to run! Wish me luck.

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Olivia was very excited about today's picture. She started working on it this morning before school. A few years ago, Olivia and I visited my sister and nieces in Albany for girls' weekend. One day, when it was raining, Olivia and Aunt Jennie went out for hot dogs, took their shoes off, and walked barefoot in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment