Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 17

Day 17 is finally done, and I am ready to go to sleep. Lilly and I had a good evening walk/run. Was home with a sick Olivia today. We had a good time snuggling, watching tv, and taking a nap together. Every so often I have to remind myself how important it is for me to pay as much attention to Olivia as I can. I never want her to be jealous of the time we spend with Evan - taking him back and forth from therapy or working with him to use "Righty." It has to be difficult to be the sibling of a stroke survivor, but she does a great job.

I sent an email to the tv station that interviewed me on Saturday and asked them to post the link to the story. Here it is... http://www.kens5.com/news/Do-you-know-about-pediatric-stroke--122067989.html

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Olivia is still not feeling up to par. In fact, when she did her drawing, her fever was just starting to come down from 104 degrees. It looks alot like yesterday's picture, but this time she added our whole family. I'm kind of digging how skinny I look in this picture:)

No comments:

Post a Comment