Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DAY 4

Well, it's 7:05 a.m., and today's streak is done. Was an early morning wake up call at 5:15 in order to get everything accomplished this morning, but I stumbled out of bed and out the door for my morning run. It felt good to get up and moving, and I was moving a little faster than usual, thanks to the 48 degree temperatures outside.

I have to admit that it is not easy for me to get out of bed every morning to run. I love to sleep. But, as soon as I think about Evan, and how hard he works every day and the sacrifices he makes, it is a whole lot easier to get motivated.

So, I'm looking forward to a busy day, a good night sleep, and a great run on day 5!

OLIVIA'S STREAK
I love Olivia's picture today. I talk about Evan inspiring me, but Olivia inspires me in different ways. She is so sweet and positive, and she thinks it's cool that her mom is a "runner." I want to show  her that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.

Olivia's Advice: Go As Fast As You Can

EVAN'S CONTRIBUTION
Wanted to add a beautiful picture that Evan painted in therapy yesterday. Thought it was the perfect color for Pediatric Stroke Awareness Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment