Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 24

Today was a busy day. Got up early to run and get my streak in. Although I don't enjoy rolling out of bed just before 5:30, I always feel great on the days I run in the morning. Someone remind me about this when the streak is over... With all of this running I've been doing, I definitely feel like I'm getting more fit and stronger, so not only am I honoring Evan with my streak, but I'm finally learning to take care of myself.

So, after we got  home from a dinner out with the kiddos, I did my second workout of the day with Lilly. We didn't run, but we had a great walk around the hills in our neighborhood. All of this exercise is helping Lilly too. While she is still crazy, she seems to be a little more obedient and just a little calmer in general.

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Olivia had a great day at school today. She had a program to celebrate the last day of her Spanish Club, and she did a great job leading the class in counting by 10s to 100 and reciting the months of the year. But, the best part was when the teacher named her Spanish Student of the Year! We were so proud of her, and I think she was proud of herself...

No comments:

Post a Comment