Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 21

Day 21 was a good one. It's 9:30 p.m., and I am dog tired. Started the day early with a morning run by myself, and I realized that I love to run by myself in the morning. I find a little alone time every so often does me good!

Had a great breakfast with Marvin's mom for her birthday, went to the graduation of an amazing friend of ours, and attended a birthday party for our neighbors' son. So, just when I was looking forward to relaxing and watching some basketball, my running partner started crying to go out and get  her exercise. I guess I've been relying on Lilly so many days during this streak, that I've trained her to exercise right after Evan goes to bed. So, I laced up my walking shoes, and we took a long walk around the neighborhood.

Since I am a little sore and really tired, I am going to roll on my foam roller and go to bed.

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Olivia was having a little trouble coming up with an idea today, so I told her she should draw her manicure or pedicure. On May 1, we met some friends of ours who happen to be the mother and sister of a pediatric stroke survivor We moms got our toes painted purple, while the girls got their hands and toes painted purple. Olivia drew one of her hands, and coincidentally, it's her right hand, which is Evan's affected hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment