Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 22

Finally finished with Day 22. It was a long day, but Lilly and I had a great run a little while ago. She has turned into a great runner, although she still stops suddenly every so often, which is not good for me, since I am a total clutz.

Feeling a little sore today after my two-a-day workout yesterday. I'm guessing this is how Evan feels after a busy day or a tough day at therapy. Sometimes I don't know how he does it, especially with a smile on his face. He is an amazing little boy, and I am so blessed to be his mother!

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Olivia had a friend over today, so they both did drawings for her streak. There seems to be a theme to the drawings. A tree, a bird, and two friends! Thanks, Claire for your contribution.

Olivia's Artwork


Bonus Artwork by Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment