Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 14

It has been a busy weekend. I guess that's why I'm a day behind on my blog. We had a busy Day 14, beginning with an early morning wakeup to get ready for Evan's TV debut and Mommy talking about pediatric stroke awareness month on Eyewitness News Saturday (KENS-5). Anyone who saw the segment can see that Evan is an energetic little boy with a great sense of humor. I'm not sure how I survived the interview, but somehow I got the message out that kids have strokes.



After we got home and enjoyed some celebratory donuts, I took my running partner, Lilly, out for a run. It was a beautiful morning, sunny but breezy, so we really enjoyed our workout.

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Olivia is studying bugs at school, so we played her lady bug game, and that was the inspiration for her drawing.


No comments:

Post a Comment