Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 19

Finally finished with Day 19. I had every intention of waking up early this morning to go running, but the truth is that I LOVE my bed. I slept in, so I had to run this evening with my dedicated running partner, Lilly. Next year, she is going to do a streak too! We had an excellent run. I swear, I always run better when I am running with her. Too bad they don't let dogs run in 1/2 marathons, or I would definitely get a personal record next time.

My Evan had a great day at school and at therapy today. I stopped by his school today to pick up some t-shirt supplies from Miss Molly (yes, I am going to make "Team Evan" t-shirts) and he was picking up some toys using lefty and righty. I am so proud of him for all of the progress he has made. He is an amazing little boy who tries his hardest despite having tough days and being tired. He is truly my inspiration!

OLIVIA'S STREAK

After dinner, Olivia, Evan, and I were coloring, and I asked her to make a cupcake for today's drawing. Here is her masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment