Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 16

Just finished my streak for Day 16. Lilly and I went running after we put Evan to bed. She is really turning into a great running partner. For some reason, she keeps me running longer and harder than when I run by myself - maybe it's because she is pulling me along...

I have to admit that running every day for 16 days has not been easy. My body feels old and tired, and my knee started hurting this weekend. So, after I finish writing this, I am going to go do some stretches to try to loosen up the muscles in my legs. Reminds me of how much better Evan does with his "Righty" after we stretch it. Even though he hates being stretched, it really does help him. Seems I'm learning alot from Evan's journey!

OLIVIA'S STREAK

Olivia didn't feel well tonight. I picked her up from school a little early, because she was complaining of a stomach ache. We took a nap together when we got home, and when she finally woke up, her temperature was 102. Clearly, she is not feeling up to par, but being the little trooper that she is (and after some prodding from her Mom) she drew this picture of Evan and her. Maybe not her best work - she hasn't drawn stick figures in years - but still very sweet. She loves her little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment